I've been involved with a number of travel adventures, both organising them as part
of a large group or going on them! I was a youth contingent member at the 2011 World
Scout Jamboree and will be on the International Service team for the 2015 Jamboree
in Japan! My most recent big adventure was a month inter-
As the youngest member of the bus crew I am only a 2nd year uni student. I'm currently studying Psychology at the University of Bangor but will hopefully be studying Medicine by the time we're on the road. In my free time I do various freelance outdoor instructing jobs or Scouts. I'm the assistant scout leader at 1st Menai Bridge Scouts and spend most of my free time planning or going on adventures with them!
1. What are you looking forward to the most about this trip?
A) Exploring, travelling and meeting people. (I went Inter-
2. What do you want to get out of this experience?
A) A trip of a lifetime!
3. What are you going to miss the most while on the road?
A) My family.
4. What challenges do you think you will encounter on the road?
A) The wide range of weather and terrain, making sure both the bus and the team can cope with both.
5. What is your dream car?
A) At the moment any car would be good!
6. What book would you take on the bus?
A) A diary to write in!
7. What is your greatest strength?
A) Getting on with what needs doing!
8. What home comfort do you want on the bus?
A) A comfy mattress and pillows